- We treasure the rich and diverse cultures, traditions and environments of the people of the Pacific, and our sustainable solutions are based on a sound understanding of their strengths and needs, and of the challenges they face.
- We are committed to adding value to the scientific and technical capacities of our members in pursuing transformational development.
- We are committed to the principles of good governance, to the defence and promotion of gender equality and human rights, and to ensuring that the needs of the most vulnerable in our societies are at the forefront of our work.
- We work collaboratively with existing partners and build new relationships so that the collective strength of all can be harnessed for the interests of our members.
- We are committed to developing an organisational culture that enables our staff to continually improve their effectiveness in working for the people of the Pacific.